Script Debug mode setting oddity V6.5.1

prothero at earthednet.org prothero at earthednet.org
Thu Dec 26 15:45:21 EST 2013

Livecode version 6.5.1, OSX 10.8.5

I notice that if I set some breakpoints in a substack, then turn off script debug mode (when in the editor) for that substack, the breakpoints don't activate (which I expect) but then when I activate them again (from the drop down menu in the OSX menubar), the breakpoints are still inactive. I can get them to activate again by clicking a breakpoint on and off.

This isn't a major deal, but could be confusing to some. Anybody else get this behavior?

Regards,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org