Filtering one list out of another

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 24 18:46:50 EST 2013

Hi Devin,

This isn't much use in solving your particular problem, but it may be a useful utility for others.

I run an email newsletter, and do a bit of database work so I deal with lists is something I do quite a bit.

Some time ago wrote an app for managing list. It's mostly for numeric lists, Voter ID numbes, but most of it can be altered to deal with text. In any case run this in the message box:

go url "https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47044230/Managing%20lists.livecode"

Jim

And thanks to Mark for this shortcut for exchanging stacks over DropBox. God, I love DropBox. It make life with more than one computer so much easier to deal with.