OT: Track Santa on NORAD Tracks Santa

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Tue Dec 24 14:38:39 EST 2013

Hello all,

Please tune out if you are a OT scrooge :-) I want to share this with my
friends in the LiveCode community...

Not everyone knows this, but my Santa design can be seen right now on the
NORAD Tracks Santa site at http://www.noradsanta.org. Go the the tracker
now. You'll see a 3D santa flying the sleigh. Its been updated since by
better 3D designers than me, but that's my original 3D design. What's
incredible is knowing that its being watched by millions of people (the site
got over 22 million unique visitors last December).

My other company is a corporate contributor to the NORAD Tracks Santa
program - it is funded out of pro bono contributions. Its supported by very
large, very small (yeah, Im there), and various government and philanthropic
organizations like Toys for Tots. This is year eight for us, likely making
us one of the longest consecutive supporters.

There are a bunch of downloadable games in html5 format, mobile games, etc.
Sorry, none made with LiveCode. I suggest but its not my decision.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President