Managing Images in the Image Control

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 13:34:10 EST 2013

Hi Paul

This is very helpful!
LiveCode is not learned it is absorbed from other users. I have bumps all
over me from little bits I have absorbed for other developers.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41