[OT] Office Suites

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 12:14:40 EST 2013

On 22/12/13 18:52, Mike Kerner wrote:
> Do you have a recipe and/or version with the issue?  I'd have to count the
> number of LO users we have, but I haven't had any crash reports.

Like I said: crude and unreliable.

Just that  my kids (one with Win 7, the other with Mac 10.4) and I on
Mac 10.6 have had sudden crashes
with LibreOffice, and since installing OpenOffice instead have not.

In your situation I would not get too worked up about my rather limited
data.

I hoped that my posting would elicit an "outpouring" of many people's
expereince with Free Office Suites
rather than sending you off into a horrible panic.

Indeed I am extremely sorry if my posting has upset you; it wasn't meant
to do that.

Richmond.