pasting from LibreOffice triggers unsavable loop in 6.5.1

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 10:51:59 EST 2013

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 6:32 AM, Klaus major-k <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:

> In my experience (Mac) there are always some problems when pasting
> text (formatted or not) from outside sources like TextEdit etc. in the IDE.

and in this case, a few lines of comments, not even modified before
being copied & pasted back

> Whenever I paste some text from "outside" this takes a couple of seconds
> until the text appears in the target field and most of the time even the
> "Beachball Of Death" appears for a short moment, not inspiring much
> confidence really!

TO get it back, I had to paste it into vim (the .txt option seems gone from
LO's save as)--which itself took a while, scrolling along (the script was
several thousand lines), and then set the script to the file.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462