tmControls Tab object on Android

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Dec 21 17:46:32 EST 2013

Hi Roger:

None of the controls has ever been developed/tested against Android, only
iOS.  What's likely happening is there is some platform/environment
detection going on that may be finding "mobile" but not finding expected
iOS-specific properties.

Did you receive the recent newsletter sent out about tmControl?  If you
haven't seen it, most everything is being rebuilt, and the big push for
tmControl 2 is iOS 7.
http://tmtools.tactilemedia.com/tmcontrol/newsletter2014/update5.html

If I get a chance over the holidays, I'll try to take a look at what's
happening on Android.

Happy Holidays,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director