OpenShift

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri Dec 20 22:27:57 EST 2013

On 21/12/2013, at 1:32 PM, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

> Haven't looked at OpenShift, but there's a lot you can do with
> Heroku's free levels. I haven't yet hit the walls, but I have pretty
> limited resource needs.

Yeah, I like what I've seen of Heroku and free app hosting shouldn't be seezed at but I'm not positive about the model where the build pack runs every time you push a change to the server. It would be good if there were a bit more control than that. I think OpenShift cartridges only run setup once when the gear is created but I'm not positive on that...

Anyway, feel free to send in a pull request if there's something else you need in the build pack.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!