Animation Nightmares

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Thu Dec 19 16:43:57 EST 2013

Hi Scott,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

The substack thing might not work,
but it might be worth trying since that test
would only be about 10 minutes of my time.

I’ll have to research the group idea more.
It still isn’t remaining from card to card
if I place it on more than one.  I looked at
the behave like a background option.

All the images are in GIF format so I
don’t think compressing them more
would help much.