Animation Nightmares

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Dec 19 16:29:18 EST 2013

Rick:

If I understand what your saying, I don't believe it's possible to display
2 stacks at once on mobile (no substack on top of a mainstack).  At least
things used to be this way.

For groups, I believe you're looking for the backgroundBehavior property,
which I think should get set automatically if you place a group on more
than one card.

What other options have you tried besides placing all images on one card,
and each image on its own card?

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director