[OT] Socks for nearly 500 dollars.

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 04:07:14 EST 2013

$499 for a pair of grey socks seems somewhat steep.

I've just bought a bundle of 5 pairs of thick, winter, navy blue socks
from my local cash-and-carry for about $7: half wool (for warmth),
half polyester (for strength).

However, $499 for the Runtime Revolution Mega Bundle seems jolly good value.

I might have bought the Mega Bundle had I not got mislead by an advert
that seemed to be peddling socks.

When I heard RunRev were thinking of diversifying their product range I
had absolutely no idea whatsoever that they
were branching out into the footwear business.

I hope that all at RunRev will have as good a Pancha Ganapati, Christmas
and Kwanzaa as I will.

Mind you my 2014 will be really fantastic if RunRev can sort out that
problem with Windows Vista, 7 and 8 substituting
system fonts.

Richmond.