[ANN] MobGUI with iOS7 palette

John Craig john at splash21.com
Wed Dec 18 15:00:58 EST 2013

I just posted on the forum about possible themes : since the template
controls are held on a card, the card could be cloned and a new theme
created.  That way, you'd keep the originals and could tweak the copies
to look and behave in a customized way.  You'd then just need a
mechanism to select which theme to use...