Still stuck on playing a sound with a player

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Wed Dec 18 14:57:54 EST 2013

Klaus, that's brilliant! I did not notice this and I wouldn't have guessed it. In my case, the filename property is set on the fly before I want the user to hear any sound, so your point is extremely important to prevent my playStopped action taking place at the beginning rather than the end of the playing sequence.

[At the moment, the 'playstopped' message is not being fired at all for some reason (this is in the standalone, whereas it works in the IDE). I hope to find out why shortly.]

Thanks a lot.

Graham