[ANN] MobGUI with iOS7 palette

John Craig john at splash21.com
Tue Dec 17 17:05:58 EST 2013

Hi, Colin. It's a total rewrite using behaviors (which drastically reduces the amount of code from the original library).  I can probably fake an update on the old plugin to alert users, but I've been concentrating on trying to add as much as possible to the new palette before the holiday period!

Sent from my iPhone