WYSIWYG is Wonky!

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 14:58:57 EST 2013

I'm wondering about using this workflow when the user prints:

Lock the screen and set the formatForPrinting of the stack to true
Clone the stack invisibly -- so presumedly it would open with
formatForPrinting set right
Print from the clone
Delete the cloned stack from memory
Reset the original stack so formatForPrinting is false
Unlock the screen

I guess the only way to know is to try it. Do you see anything faulty
with that idea?

Marty