Zero byte music files

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Dec 16 00:58:11 EST 2013

Just to clear LiveCode's reputation, this was my fault. Lurking in the
back corner of an obsolete and unused part of a script was a wayward
command to copy an audio file. I'd commented out all the other related
commands but I overlooked that one. So I did it to myself.

I so wanted to blame someone else.