Eureka... and this how you play a movie inside a stack on linux

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 14:58:23 EST 2013

Hi Richard,

I noticed that the application lxsession-default-apps
have a slot to select a composite manager, but
could not found a list of possible values to fill the
preference:

http://i.stack.imgur.com/HTvnJ.png

Already have downloaded and installed XFCWM4
but this composite manager does not seems to
solve the problem of the missing windowshape
in Livecode. Maybe, it´s me who don´t know
how to configure XFCWM4 correctly.

By the way, I could run webgl apps inside Firefox,
so the video card is good.

Al