Playing video within stacks on Linux

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 19:13:38 EST 2013

Hi All,

How do you play videoclips inside a stack on Linux?

I been trying, without success, to play a short clip
inside a stack.

By the way, Why the preferred Video Player is not saved
between sessions?

Every time that I open LiveCode, have to write this
in the message box:

set vcplayer to "/usr/bin/gnome-media-player"

XAnim does not exists in the repositories
for Ubuntu, just here: http://xanim.polter.net/

This VideoClipPlayer must be a preference set in the IDE
but could not find it in the Preferences pane...

Thanks in advance!

Al