Livecode socket communication through a FIREWALL?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Dec 13 10:58:21 EST 2013

You need to start by discussing this with the network admin because it will
depend on how the policies are set up and administered.  Firewalls will let
some traffic through, but a) there might be some bad-user policy set up
that will get you in trouble for exploiting it b) The network admins
probably will have recommendations for what ports, services, etc. they are
ok with.