How do I find the rgb values for colors defined by their name:e.g. blue, green, yellow etc. - Found word(s) list error in the Text body

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Dec 12 00:01:21 EST 2013

OH! I thought that people were putting them in there to prevent some Livecode server along the way from interpreting them as real code!! LOL!

Bob Sneidar
IT Technician
Integrated Office Technology
bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com<mailto:bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com>
714-401-2407

On Dec 10, 2013, at 20:27 , Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com<mailto:pete at lcsql.com>> wrote:

The asterisks seem to happen when I copy and paste from LC to my mail
system (gmail).  They don't show up in the message when I send it but
somehow insinuate themselves somewhere out there in the great unknown
cloud.  Maybe the NSA put them there, who knows.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com<http://www.lcsql.com/>>