Zoom a tablet-size app on a phone, then scroll?

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Wed Dec 11 11:32:09 EST 2013

So, if I put the entire app in a group, and I check that the target is the
background image, would a drag scroll effect be accomplished by putting
"grab me" into the group script?  I think there would probably need to be a
limit to prevent scrolling (or moving the group) beyond the viewport of the
phones screen. Right?

~Roger