sorting a column in a dataGrid by dateTime

André Bisseret andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr
Wed Dec 11 03:21:44 EST 2013

Bonjour Curt,

If you would like to sort by script, here are some lines that could help :

set the dgColumnSortType["Date"] of grp "dataGrid" to "dateTime" (or "system dateTime")

set the dgColumnSortDirection["Date"] of grp "dataGrid" to "ascending" (or descending)

dispatch "sortByColumn" to grp "dataGrid" with "Date"
also:
set the dgProp["sort by column"] of grp "dataGrid" to "Date"

Best regards from Grenoble

André