[OT] Last chance to order Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner this year!

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Dec 10 17:16:10 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

I promise I'll stop being spammy for the rest of the year after sending
this message. I just don't want you to miss out on the last opportunity
to order my book "Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner".

Today and tomorrow (Tuesday and Wednesday) are the last days when you
can order my book an still get it shortly after the winter holidays.
Orders received on Thursday or later will be put on a waiting list.

Order it at http://qery.us/3fi

Please, don't forget to do the survey
http://livecodebeginner.economy-x-talk.com/survey/
when you receive the book.