Problem with decoding Array

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 12:37:43 EST 2013

Note that since you are reading the whole thing at once, it would be easier
and more concise to use:

put URL ("binfile:" & $LOCALAPPDATA &"/Fit_Reit_Data/TeilnehmerDaten.txt")
into tUsersEncode

Or even:

put arrayDecode(URL ("binfile:" & $LOCALAPPDATA
&"/Fit_Reit_Data/TeilnehmerDaten.txt")) into gUsersArray