Where is a list of revCopy result/error codes?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Dec 9 15:43:51 EST 2013

On 12/9/13 1:51 PM, tbodine wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Where does one find a list of the error or result codes for revCopyFile and
> revCopyFolder? Can't find these in the Dictionary, User Manual or Google.
>
> I'm getting a code #4 when trying to copy a folder than contains a
> standalone.

The location of the error codes is explained in the "dialogError" entry
in the dictionary. An easier way to look them up is to use the little
plugin called "LiveCode Error Lookup", which is on RevOnline. Or you can
directly download it here:

<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23431607/ErrorLookup.livecode.zip>

Error 4 is:

accept: bad expression