New livecode release notes page

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sat Dec 7 20:54:05 EST 2013

On 08/12/2013, at 12:00 PM, "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

> That would be a good place for it since there's already some release notes there.

Thanks folks. I've now had three offers of accounts ;-)

I think the best one for the community (failing RunRev having a site like this) would be livecode journal so Richard if you want to contact me off list we can make this happen.

BTW do we like this format better? http://mergext.com/notes/
This one uses MDwiki and allows you to choose a theme to suit your eyes and breaks the notes up into release cycle pages. The themes are also better on mobile than the other one.

I also worked out I could get the notes from release branches that didn't have a tag and from the develop branch for upcoming bigger releases so now there's a Coming Soon section (only implemented for the MDwiki version).

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!