Strict Compilation Mode

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Dec 6 11:08:48 EST 2013

I switched to strict compilation mode after doing without it for months.
The conversion process revealed several typo errors which would have
eventually revealed themselves as bugs.  For me the benefits far outweigh
the minor inconveniences and I would never switch back.

There was a recent post from someone saying his company would not use any
LC tools that would not compile with strict compilation mode on.

I wrote myself a stack which will analyze a script  and create any missing
local statements while attempting to identify typos in variable names. It
made it a lot less time consuming to convert to strict compilation mode. If
anyone would like a copy, email me off list.

Pete
lcSQL Software