What does "stack was produced by a newer version" mean?

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Thu Dec 5 22:04:52 EST 2013

I ran into that myself. What I ended up doing is opening the file I wanted to copy as read binary, I read until eof, then I opened the destination as write binary and wrote the contents of what I just read. This works famously for any file. downside would be large files, so you may want to run a repeat loop and read for x instead of until eof.

Bob