Detect when a field changes

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Thu Dec 5 21:59:31 EST 2013

Simulated users are a side effect of Jacque’s Time Travel stack. When a user travel’s back in time to tell himself what crappy code he is presently writing and how to improve it, that creates a temporal paradox, altering and sometimes destroying the future version of the programmer, leaving only a “theoretical” or sometimes called a “simulated” user.

Never NEVER travel BACK in time to criticize yourself.

Bob