When is 10 really 13?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Thu Dec 5 09:12:57 EST 2013

Instead of opening the file as text, open it as binary. Make sure to watch out for mactoiso() and isotomac() too.

put url ("binfile:" & myPath) into field 1 --load text unchanged
vs.
put url ("binfile:" & myPath) into field 1 --applies automatic LC text conversions

--

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer:
http://bjoernke.com/bvgdocu/

Chat with other RunRev developers: