6.1.3 incompatible with 10.9 sandboxing

John john at onechip.com
Tue Dec 3 13:18:22 EST 2013

Trevor,

   I can’t tell you one way or the other if the later app was sandboxed or not. If it was implemented midway through the year, for instance June, then it is not sandboxed.  I was also a bit off on my OS release dates (looked at the wrong column in a release date matrix) and both were built under 10.7.

   This is a very sad state of affairs.  I hope the applescript path works as well.

Thanks,
John