Answer File on Mac OS X

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Sun Dec 1 18:15:23 EST 2013

Thanks Paul, Jacque, others. with type works reliably. Maybe I didn’t read the docs carefully enough. It comes to mind that if a PDF was saved in Windows it would not have the file type, so with type “PDF Files|pdf” is definitely the way to go.

Bob Sneidar
IT Technician
Integrated Office Technology
bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com<mailto:bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com>