Copy Image to TargetImage

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Sun Dec 1 13:29:02 EST 2013

Am 01.12.2013 um 18:54 schrieb Rick Harrison <harrison at all-auctions.com>:

> HI Klaus and Colin,
>
> I got the alphaData working with the following:
>
> set the alphaData of image "TargetImage" of this card to the the alphaData of image "OriginalImage" of this card
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rick
>
> P.S.  Klaus, If you could point to a working example of the “text of the image” that would be great.

well, nothing more than my one-liner as posted earlier :-)
set the text of image "TargetImage" to the text of img "OriginalImage"
## or simply:
put img "OriginalImage" into img "TargetImage"

Both tested with a (imported) PNG file with alpha channnekl and both lines worked as exspected!

> Thanks!

Best

Klaus

--