spitting nails at the IDE

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 16:31:26 EDT 2013

On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 1:08 AM, Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Certainly, I would not "spit nails"; possibly the odd "blast" and "d*mn"
> once in a while.

I got caught with something, err, a bit stronger that day . . .

> But as I know
> NOTHING about the underpinnings of Livecode I tend to be filled with
> admiration as to how much
> "just works" without all the pain-without-gain that I recall from FORTRAN,
> PASCAL and the "also-rans"
> of the OO world such as Toolbook.

Now you're just teasing me :)

If I could have a toolkit that let me place buttons & fields with an
editor, name them and create templates, and place them, from within
Fortran 90 or later . . .  oooh, now Im drooling.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462