[OT] The Nigerians are back

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 03:49:56 EDT 2013

Sheer Joy!

I opened my e-mail client and there was a message from one "Lois
Ashante" (such cross-cultural
poetry in a name! Makes me think of a fine, upstanding young  lady beside
her boyfriend "Super Yoruba") promising much fine gold in exchange for a
measley
$100 of mine as an 'act of confidence'.

So:

1. Remember that gold passes right through one's intestine and has no
obvious nutritional value
at all; probably better to stick with bread and cheese.

2. Expect lots of tempting offers of this sort down your way.

3. Thunderbird (and G-Mail) shoved half the Use-List postings in my Spam
box, but Mizz Ashante
ended up in my IN box . . . so be careful.

Richmond.