MySql vs Valentina

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 23:15:26 EDT 2013

Hi,

My suggestion is to post your question on the Valentina Use List, which
I've CC'd.

I haven't done what you want, but the API calls are very powerful and so
would imagine it possible.

Valentina has Binary LINKs, once you figure those out it makes creating and
maintaining data relationships very easy.

Also, Ruslan and the team are VERY responsive to support requests. A while
back I had a project where the data sets remained fairly static but the
LINKs were subject to constant change. At the time you needed to maintain
awareness of the LINKs, individually UNLINK them, then create a new LINK. A
little tedious and prone to error, it would have been so much easier if I
could just UNLINK all records and build the new LINKS from scratch. A
request to Ruslan and now I can :-)

HTH