iOS and the defaultfolder

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Aug 28 10:47:31 EDT 2013

Neil,

Very interesting. Check out the change I made to the top button.

When one sets the default folder to any place in the "the documents folder"
a "/Private" get prepended to the front of "the defaultfolder"(but not on
the simulator). "the documents folder" does not start with /Private although
you get to the correct place.

Although "the defaultfolder <> to the documents folder" the "defaultfolder"
is where you want to be to see your app's documents.

Thanks for all you help!

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services