The encoding property

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Mon Aug 26 18:06:00 EDT 2013

i think your list is overzealous. For example considering "abbr", "abbrev", "abbreviated" (from teh abbreviated docu entry):

Note: The abbreviated keyword is implemented internally as a property, and appears in the propertyNames. However, it cannot be used as a property in an expression, nor with the set command.

There's quite a few of these kewyord-properties maybe try to match against all entries, not just property entries?

What about desktop, are you sure that's not supposed to be "desktop folder" (various folders: engine, documents, etc.)?

Statusicons (and it's entourage) are marked as "beta" in the releasenotes (been like that for years).

Said all that, there's certainly valid ones, like columndel (rowdel), because it's a valid syntax but not documented. But I suggest you weed the list down manually.