Problem with importing snapshot

Charles Szasz cszasz at me.com
Sun Aug 25 00:15:43 EDT 2013

I watched Kevin's Working with the Clipboard video several times and found it very helpful!  But it left me up in the air about pasting a group into a LiveCode project.  I tried the following:

on mouseUp

export snapshot from group id 126899 of card "graph" to myImage as PNG

go stack "report"

import snapshot from group id 126899 of card "graph" of stack "report"

end mouseUp

This works but it "strips" all of the text that is on the border of the PNG but is still included in the group.  The group is a ChartMaker graph.  In any case, I did not expect this to occur.  Any thoughts or suggestions?

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com