ANN:Another app made with LiveCode has been approved by Apple!

Heather Laine heather at runrev.com
Fri Aug 23 03:21:21 EDT 2013

Mark, that's great. Looks as shiny as I'd expect something you produced to look :). I wonder if you would consider a newsletter article about the making of this app? It would be an interesting study of the pro's and con's of this approach, why you did it like this and of course any of the how you care to share…

Let me know, editor at runrev.com.

And if anyone else has exciting apps, stories, tips, articles up their sleeves, that address again is editor at runrev.com.

Cheers!

Heather