OT - Re: Windows standalone puzzle

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 21:13:12 EDT 2013

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Alex Tweedly <alex at tweedly.net> wrote:

>  I'd see 'flash suppression' (if it could be done properly) as a similar
> attempt to allow more people to watch a particular clip.

Where I live they've used 'flash suppression' for longer than I can
remember. My kids have never seen or ever likely to see a stray penis
across a football pitch. The TV stations here seem to have flash
suppression down to a fine art;-) But I do seem to remember a SuperBowl not
long back that got all controversial because of a flash that wasn't
suppressed, so maybe in the States they need to upgrade their software.