Post command help

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Thu Aug 22 13:21:20 EDT 2013

On 24/06/2013 16:28, Thierry Douez wrote:
> 2013/6/24 J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
>> It sounds like the issue only occurs on OS X 10.6, right? Mac 10.7+ and
>> Windows machines are not affected? Do you know?
>

> ​Umm, it's not working on Mac 10.7.5 right now on my box.

And it's not working on Mac 10.8.4 on mine.

Meanwhile the entire item that Thierry quoted has vanished from the release notes.

And libUrlSetSSLVerification, mentioned (I think) in Thierry's response from
RunRev support, does not appear in any documentation that I can find.

I've added a bug report to the QCC (#11121) to reflect the fact that this
remains a bug in, apparently, every version of OS X from 10.6 on.

Ben