completely OT, but you might want to know

Walt Brown walter.h.brown at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 07:30:30 EDT 2013

I have visions of thousands gathered in period costume, every one with head
bent down to their device mumbling and thumbing away, wandering
aimlessly through the woods in the manner of crowd scenes in vampire
movies, tending to clump up wherever the highest signal is, forming a blue
and grey signal strength diagram from the air. I wonder if battery life
will dictate the outcome of the battle?