Creating a line that I can see

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Wed Aug 21 00:54:57 EDT 2013

Hi,

I want to create an graphic arrow. I script:

put the ScoreComColor of this stack into cColor
   create graphic
set the style of last graphic to "Line"
   set the name of last graphic to "Arrow"
   set the endArrow of last graphic to true
   set the lineSize of last graphic to 2
   set the arrowSize of last graphic to 6
   set the foreGroundColor of last graphic to cColor
   set the loc of last graphic to 80,70
   set the width of last graphic to 72
   set the height of last graphic to 72

I see via the Inspector that the graphic was created with the specified properties, and it is visible and selectable.

However I don't see any paint on the card. If I use this same script to instead create a rectangle, I see a nice rectangle with the color cColor. When I change that rectangle to a "Line" type (style) in the Inspector, I now see no paint again.

Any suggestions?

Peter Bogdanoff
UCLA