Windows standalone puzzle

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 13:48:19 EDT 2013

Amen. I don't put this into words often enough, but I love this list. I learn from it constantly and the camaraderie and collaboration is wonderful. Sometimes it's discovering a new way to approach an old problem, sometimes it's unearthing a little corner of LC that I had not discovered, sometimes it's just a fresh pair of eyes to catch a silly mistake. Thank you all for your various and wonderful contributions!

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig