Menu newbie confusion

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 20:06:55 EDT 2013

There is something flaky with the Menu Builder

If you watch the Menu Buider you'll see for Menu Items it simply puts an
open bracket '(' before the Item Name. Why this is making the name
disappear and not come back I don't know, BUT if you manually or via script
simply add or remove the '(' the Item Name will gray as expected; at least
it does for me LC 6.1.1 rc 2 OS X 10.8.4

HTH