IDE versus MSG Box - Field Tabstops

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Wed Aug 14 12:49:54 EDT 2013

Richard.

I agree. I find tabwidths are much more straightforward than tabstops.

With what you explained, I might see how, say, a negative number might trip up the translation, but do not see why the particular string mentioned does. Anyway, that string does not crash two machines I tried it on, so I suspect something more local and sinister in his getup.

Craig