data grid on retina display

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Aug 13 20:29:48 EDT 2013

On 14/08/2013, at 3:34 AM, Chris Sheffield wrote:

> Monte, can your mApp plugin handle a data grid? How about if it's wrapped in your data grid scroller? I haven't tried yet, thought I'd ask first before I spend the time.

Yes, mApp scales the template then resets the datagrid. You just need to ensure that any fixed pixel sizes you use in your datagrid layout script are multiplied by mAppPixelDensity(). I've written a couple of very datagrid heavy mobile apps with mApp. The worst problem with datagrids on mobile at the moment is the only way to do smooth scrolling is expand them to full height inside the scroller wrapper which of course means a delay if you have long lists.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services