AW: AW: Corrupted Stack

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Aug 13 08:53:29 EDT 2013

Hi Joe,
I didn't meant that a unicode thing causes your crash, it was just an
example for a "content-crash" and not being a stack corruption.
What I would do is a systematic testing and excluding/including one cause
after the other. First taking the same content with a new field in the same
stack, second another one-word-test-content with the same field, third test
content with a new field in a new stack etc. etc. to see where there is any
relation to the crash in case you didn't checked all these cases yet.
Tiemo

Its not crash relating, if you have one stack with different cards or
different stacks with one card, just different designs. I would stay with
your one stack multiple cards design.

Auftrag