Livecode Developer Certifications

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri Aug 9 08:35:23 EDT 2013

Hi Simon,

I found that certifications in general are
only a way for computer education companies
to make a big buck.  In my experience, I found
many people who were certified in a language
were also terrible at what they were doing.

I found many people who couldn't afford the
time or money to get certification were the
computer language wizards, and they were
passed over for the job in favor of some guy
who got the certification and was terrible at
his job.

It's not a good idea to go down that road.
Those same computer educational companies
ended up going out of business because people
discovered certification was basically a scam to
make money.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,

Rick